- All Services
- Opportunity Labs
- Individuals with Disabilities
- Children & Families with Challenges
- Kosciusko Area Bus Service (KABS)
- Affordable Housing
- Get Involved
Cardinal Services is in a transformational era, experiencing:
- geographic expansion
- new federal and state regulations
- changing demographics
- workforce challenges
- ongoing effects of the pandemic.
With the recent formation of the Easterseals Northern Indiana network, we are in an excellent position to respond to these challenges and opportunities! In collaboration with the entire network, a 5-year strategic plan has been created. This plan is built upon four strategic themes to guide us as we move forward.
We will meet the expectations of our customers, both those we serve and our payers. We will ensure that individuals have access to the supports and services they want and need.
- Services and supports focused on the individual and their goals and dreams
- Implementation of Settings Rule and changes to the Home and Community Based Services Waivers
- Revitalization of Employment Services
- Offering of new and expanded programs and services
- Focus on health and wellness outcomes
We will provide the resources our staff and customers need and want. We will ensure that resources are equitably distributed.
- Creatively helping people live their best life within the constraints of our resources
- Operate programs as efficiently as possible
- Increase revenue from donations and grants
- Increase use of technology to improve efficiency (such as a Call Center for employees, persons served, and families)
Growth and Alignment:
We will grow in ways that align with customer wants and needs.
- WIC expansion
- New or expanded waiver services (Behavior Consulting, Structured Family Care, Music Therapy, Respite, Electronic Monitoring)
- Expanded career pathway options
We will maintain local character while we grow. We will embrace equity and diversity for our customers, staff, and communities.
- Praise and recognize caring, committed employees
- Provide opportunities for promotion and advancement
- Equip all employees to feel competent in decision making
- Engage and partner with participants, families, and other stakeholders to solve problems and deliver inclusion and accessibility
This is an exciting time to be a part of Cardinal Services! Our goals are lofty, but together, with a focus on those we serve and a commitment to our mission and one another, we can achieve great things!Matt Boren
Executive Director, Cardinal Services