- All Services
- Opportunity Labs
- Individuals with Disabilities
- Children & Families with Challenges
- Kosciusko Area Bus Service (KABS)
- Affordable Housing
- Get Involved
WIC is a nutrition program that helps pregnant women, new moms, infants, and children eat well and stay healthy by improving access to nutritious foods and promoting healthier eating and lifestyles.
Who is Eligible?
What should I bring to my WIC Appointment?
WIC now issues WIC benefits on EBT cards. Watch this video to learn more!
Get the APP
- check benefit balance
- scan UPC codes while shopping to see if the item is WIC approved
- get alerts for appointment reminders and expiring benefits
- find WIC approved stores & foods
Click below to download the INWIC app!
www.kellymom.com is a great website with a variety of information and resources for breastfeeding moms.
The Milk Bank believes that human milk is best for all babies. When mothers’ own milk is not available, pasteurized donor human milk is despensed by prescription or hospital order primarily to Premature Infants in hospital Neonatal Intensive Care Units.
The Kosciusko County WIC Program is proud to be a Milk Depot for The Milk Bank. If interested in becoming a donor, please contact The Milk Bank at (317) 536-1670 or toll-free (877) 829-7470. www.themilkbank.org