- All Services
- Individuals with Disabilities
- Children & Families with Challenges
- Kosciusko Area Bus Service (KABS)
- Affordable Housing
- Get Involved
Kosciusko County WIC Program
Serving Kosciusko, Miami, and Wabash Counties
WIC is a nutrition program that helps pregnant women, new moms, infants, and children eat well and stay healthy by improving access to nutritious foods and promoting healthier eating and lifestyles.
- Supplemental healthy foods designed to meet specific nutrition needs
- Nutrition and health screening and assessment
- Nutrition education and counseling
- Breastfeeding promotion and support
- Referrals to other Indiana health, family, and social services
For more information on the program go to:
Who is Eligible?
- Pregnant women
- New moms – up to 6 months after delivery
- Breastfeeding moms – up to 1 year after delivery
- Infants – under the age of 1
- Children – under 5 years old
To see if you might be eligible for WIC, complete the:
What should I bring to my WIC Appointment?
Get great advice for staying healthy, for the entire family, at www.ChooseMyPlate.gov.
WIC participants can receive additional nutrition education online at WICHealth.org. Go to www.wichealth.org and log in to learn more!
Text4Baby is a service that will send you FREE texts with helpful information about ways to keep your baby healthy. Sign up at www.text4baby.org.
WIC now issues WIC benefits on EBT cards. Watch this video to learn more!
Get the APP
- check benefit balance
- scan UPC codes while shopping to see if the item is WIC approved
- get alerts for appointment reminders and expiring benefits
- find WIC approved stores & foods
Click below to download the INWIC app!
www.kellymom.com is a great website with a variety of information and resources for breastfeeding moms.
The Milk Bank believes that human milk is best for all babies. When mothers’ own milk is not available, pasteurized donor human milk is despensed by prescription or hospital order primarily to Premature Infants in hospital Neonatal Intensive Care Units.
The Kosciusko County WIC Program is proud to be a Milk Depot for The Milk Bank. If interested in becoming a donor, please contact The Milk Bank at (317) 536-1670 or toll-free (877) 829-7470. www.themilkbank.org
Kosciusko Co WIC is Located At:
1515 Provident Drive, Suite 120
Warsaw, Indiana 46580
Miami Co WIC is Located At:
661 E. Main St, Suite A
Peru, Indiana 46970
Wabash Co WIC is Located At:
1149 N. Cass St
Wabash, Indiana 46992