- All Services
- Individuals with Disabilities
- Children & Families with Challenges
- Kosciusko Area Bus Service (KABS)
- Affordable Housing
- Get Involved
We may occasionally revise our statement, so please check it often, as your use of this site indicates your acceptance of the practices detailed in this policy. If you have any questions, comments, or need to change your information, please email email@example.com.
What information do we collect?
- Donor Inquiry: When you register to become a donor, you are asked to create a donor account using your email address and a password. In completing a donation, you are asked for your name, your spouse’s name if applicable, address, daytime telephone number, your credit card information and your gift details. There is also space where you may provide comment or ask someone from Cardinal to call you to discuss your gift.
- Information NOT collected: We do not collect personally secure information such as social security or bank account numbers on our website.
How do we use the information you provide us?
- Donor Inquiry Information: Your information is forwarded to the Director of Development, who will ensure your gift is properly accounted for according to your expressed wishes. The director will return any calls requested and provide you with any information you have requested about donating to Cardinal Services.
- Your information may also be used: We take your inquiry as an expression of interest in Cardinal Services and the work we do each day. Therefore, we may contact you to invite you to an open house or “Cardinal Connection” meeting to visit us and learn more about our work.
- Your information will NOT be used: Cardinal Services will not trade, sell, rent or otherwise share your information.
- Cardinal’s Pledge: We will take all reasonable measures to ensure that any person or entity receiving personal information for the purposes described above are obligated to protect the personal information on your behalf. By submitting your information, you consent to the use of your personal information as set forth above, and to the transfer of that data to those individuals necessary to the completion of your request.
Will Cardinal Services, Inc. disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Cardinal Services, Inc. does not sell, trade, share or rent your personal information to outside parties. The information you provide about yourself when contacting us is used only to the extent necessary to complete your donation or request. The only circumstance under which Cardinal may release information is when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to
- comply with the law, or
- protect the rights, property or safety of Cardinal Services, Inc., our clients, staff, or others.
How does Cardinal Services, Inc. protect customer information?
When you enter the donor portal of our site, you are entering a secure area. All donor information is encrypted to further protect personally secure data. Once you submit your gift, an email is sent to our development department where it is processed and deleted from the system. No further record of donor information is maintained on the system.
Who do I ask for additional information?
If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org