- All Services
- Individuals with Disabilities
- Children & Families with Challenges
- Kosciusko Area Bus Service (KABS)
- Affordable Housing
- Get Involved
1 in 5 People is Living with a Disability
Leading the way to 100% equity, inclusion and access for people with disabilities, families and communities.
Everyone in our community deserves the right to lead a meaningful and fulfilling life.
New Program: Behavior Consulting
Cardinal Services is now offering Behavior Consulting Services. To learn more, click below.
Everyone deserves the right to lead a meaningful and fulfilling life.
Many people in our community are living with disabilities.
They are our family members, neighbors and friends.
- 98,953estimated number of people in Indiana with Intellectual Developmental Disabilities (IDD).
- 9.6%of people in Kosciusko County under the age of 65 have a disability (2011-2015).
- 1/5people with a disability is employed, compared to about 4 out of 5 people without a disability.
Together we have the ability to Change Lives
Head Start: The Next Step
At Cardinal, we don’t need easy, we just need possible. And the possibilities are limitless with the help and support of our community.
— Executive Director, Vickie Lootens
Our Impact 2012 - 2017
1,065 Men & women guided in finding a job
14,750 Women & children served through WIC
268,000 Rides provided by KABS
1,070 Adults attending day services
275 Families served by Healthy Families
945 People in independent living homes & apartments
1,180 Children served through Head Start programs