- All Services
- Individuals with Disabilities
- Children & Families with Challenges
- Kosciusko Area Bus Service (KABS)
- Affordable Housing
- Get Involved
1 in 5 People is Living with a Disability
Leading the way to 100% equity, inclusion and access for people with disabilities, families and communities.
Everyone in our community deserves the right to lead a meaningful and fulfilling life.
New Program: Behavior Consulting
Cardinal Services is now offering Behavior Consulting Services. To learn more, click below.
Everyone deserves the right to lead a meaningful and fulfilling life.
Many people in our community are living with disabilities.
They are our family members, neighbors and friends.
- 98,953estimated number of people in Indiana with Intellectual Developmental Disabilities (IDD).
- 9.6%of people in Kosciusko County under the age of 65 have a disability (2011-2015).
- 1/5people with a disability is employed, compared to about 4 out of 5 people without a disability.
Together we have the ability to Change Lives
Head Start: The Next Step
If not Cardinal Services, who? But we do not act alone. Our role is to bridge the gap between those we serve and our community so that everyone feels valued.
— Executive Director, Matt Boren
Our Impact 2012 - 2017
1,065 Men & women guided in finding a job
14,750 Women & children served through WIC
268,000 Rides provided by KABS
1,070 Adults attending day services
275 Families served by Healthy Families
945 People in independent living homes & apartments
1,180 Children served through Head Start programs