- Get Involved
A Message from Cardinal Services CEO, Jane Wear
As we continue to address and respond to COVID-19, Cardinal Services has continually sought and followed the guidance of local, state and national authorities.
We commend our dedicated employees who have committed to do whatever it takes to support individuals where they are needed. The people we support are so fortunate to have your assistance during these challenging times.
As we take steps to return to services as usual, the safety of each person served, our staff and families will remain our chief concern. We have a plan for that return and urge you to keep in mind that our timeline will depend upon the situation as it unfolds, and caution demands. You can read the entire plan HERE.
If you have any questions about this information or the coronavirus in general, please contact us at https://cardinalservices.org/contact/.
Jane Wear, CEO
Cardinal Services’ leadership is closely following the latest news and guidance provided by our community partners including:
- COVID-19 Thanksgiving Tips
- Indiana launches Be Well Crisis Helpline to support Hoosiers during COVID
- COVID Communication Cards for Hearing Impaired (FSSA)
- Administration for Community Living (ACL)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH)
- IU Health
- Kosciusko County Health Department
- Marshall County Health Department
- Cass County Health Department
- Fulton County Health Department
- Free wi-fi access being offered by Comcast to people who are enrolled in free and reduced-price school lunch, housing assistance, Medicaid, SNAP, SSI, TANF, WIC, Head Start, LIHEAP, and other programs. This service can help people with work and school from home during the outbreak. More Information Here
Cardinal COVID-19 Updates
- Cardinal Services – Return to Work Plan
- VIDEO message from Randy Hall:
- 3-10-20 Letter to Families
- 3-10-20 Public Comment
- 3-16-20 A message to our customers
- Information on Corona Virus for People with Disabilities
- Information on Corona Virus for People with Disabilities – Spanish
- FSSA COVID-19 Survey – The State of Indiana is seeking the input of individuals and families who use their services on the subject of ease of accessing services during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- The waiver allowing WIC visits to occur virtually has been extended to June 30, 2020. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call the Warsaw WIC Office at 574.269.4456.
- GETTING INDIANA BACK ON TRACK PLAN
- DDRS Update on Vocational Rehabilitation 4-21-2020
- FSSA Update on Medicaid policy changes – 4-1-2020
- HEALTHY FAMILIES – needs baby items such as diapers, wipes, formula, thermometers, etc; and basic toiletries, including toilet paper
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- How COVID-19 Spreads
- Older People & People with Chronic Diseases at Higher Risk
- What others can do to support Older Adults
- General questions from the public or health care provider inquiries about COVID-19 may be directed to the ISHA COVID-19 Call Center at the toll free number: 887-826-0011 (available 24/7) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indiana State COVID-19 information homepage
- Lutheran Health Network has a 24-hour Information line at 260-435-5050 to help you determine next steps
- Lutheran Health Network COVID-19 page
- You can call the Parkview Physicians Group office for a free phone screening at 877-774-8632
- Parkview COVID-19 page
The CDC offers these videos to better understand COVID-19.