Kosciusko County WIC Program
WIC is a nutrition program that helps
pregnant women, new moms, infants, and children
eat well and stay healthy by improving access to
nutritious foods and promoting healthier eating and lifestyles.
- Supplemental healthy foods designed to meet specific nutrition needs
- Nutrition and health screening and assessment
- Nutrition education and counseling
- Breastfeeding promotion and support
- Referrals to other Indiana health, family, and social services
For more information on the program go to http://www.in.gov/isdh/19691.htm
Who is eligible?
- Pregnant women
- New moms – up to 6 months after delivery
- Breastfeeding moms – up to 1 year after delivery
- Infants – under the age of 1
- Children – under 5 years old
To see if you might be eligible for WIC, complete the prescreening tool at http://wic.fns.usda.gov/wps/pages/start.jsf
Wondering what you need to bring to your WIC appointment? Click on one of these documents for more information:
Get great advice for staying healthy, for the entire family, at www.ChooseMyPlate.gov.
WIC participants can receive additional nutrition education online at WICHealth.org. Go to www.wichealth.org and log in to learn more!
Text4Baby is a service that will send you FREE texts with helpful information about ways to keep your baby healthy. Sign up at www.text4baby.org.
Get the APP
- check benefit balance
- scan UPC codes while shopping to see if the item is WIC approved
- get alerts for appointment reminders and expiring benefits
- find WIC approved stores & foods
Click below to download the INWIC app!